Subject: ISDN on NetBSD-i386?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Sigurbj=F6rn?= Birkir =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=E1russon?= <sibbi@scour.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/19/1998 20:35:50
  Next week I will get an ISDN line installed into the house
to use for internet dialup.  At the risk of sounding stupid
I'm going to ask if NetBSD has support for any internal ISDN
card for the PC that support Euro ISDN , and if so which cards,
and if not, I would love to hear from someone who is using a cheap(ish)
external solution that would work with Euro ISDN.

  Failing to get any answers I'll probably be forced to buy
a router of some sort which is completely unneccesary given
the fact that I have the NetBSD box to route for me.

  I'm running a current snapshot since the beginning of may,
and I can sup to a later version if new drivers have been
added recently.

Best regards,
--
Sigurbjörn Birkir Lárusson -- <sibbi@margmidlun.is>