Subject: ThinkPad issues
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matt <spore@psibercom.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/14/1998 10:37:51
Hi--

trying to get XF86 running on my ThinkPad 560.  I've looked for hard specs
on the Trident TGUI 9660 (Cyber 9385/82) video chipset and have
essentially come up with nothing.

Has anyone got an example XF86Config on a ThinkPad they could throw at me?
Or direct me to some chipset specs?

also--

On the same laptop, Windoze keeps resetting my system clock to PDT instead
of GMT.  Both win95 and netbsd are configured to use the Pacific timezone.
Is there a tweak I can make in one of the OSes that will keep up
appearances so that each reports Pacific time correctly?

thanks for any info.

-matt

Matthew at psibercom					spore@psibercom.org
                 + Nyquist Theory and Soul Management +