Subject: Re: Mozilla binary?
To: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: Anders Eriksson <aer@cdt.luth.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/03/1998 16:02:16
Hi,
I'm having problem getting the linux version to run under 1.3.1 (It worked perfectly under 1.3) The problen occurs when the user running the netscape binary has his home directory nfs/mounted. Anyway I was thinking that perhaps the BSD/OS version works better. I cannot find it though,  do you have a pointer to it?

/Anders