Subject: Re: pcmcia problems with Thinkpad 560 and 3c589
To: Robert V. Baron <rvb@gluck.coda.cs.cmu.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/30/1998 17:05:56
	If you are _ever_ anywhere near my vicinity please consider
	yourself due a large container of your preferred beverage!

	My '560 (*) is perfectly happy with the sb change and the three
	added lines. I'm going to work out exactly how much is
	needed when I get a chance...

	Thanks again!

	(*) I _thought_ it was a 560E, but the 560E 'System Program
	    Service' disk chokes on it while the 560 disk works fine,
	    so I guess its a plain 560 :)

		David/absolute

  -- "Its hard to say it... I hate to say it... but its probably me..." --