Subject: New Company:: Back by Industry GIANT
To: <>
From: None <dduche@home.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/18/1998 01:48:04
NOTE- You have been sent this commercial message because our
research has indicated that you have shown interest in home-based
business opportunities.  If we have made a mistake, we sincerely
apologize.  Simply press <delete> and we will not contact you
further.  Thank you.

How would you like to save money on all the connections you are
already using on a daily basis? Things like: internet access,
electric power, local and long-distance telephone service,
cellular, paging, cable and digital satellite service, and MUCH
more.

And what if you could simplify your life by getting these
discounted, brand-name services all from one source, with just
ONE monthly bill?  Better yet, how would you like to earn an
UNLIMITED income by sharing these savings and this convenience
with others?

This is no imagined opportunity.  Our company is the world’s
first integrated service provider.  We have forged strategic
alliances with several Fortune 500 companies to provide our
customer’s with quality, value-priced services AND to provide
those who act immediately with the an unprecedented opportunity.

This is a ground-floor opportunity, but NOT a ground-floor
company.  We are the newest division of a $1.5 Billion debt-free
international corporation, listed on the NYSE, with a 5A-1 Dun &
Bradstreet credit rating (the highest given!) . Most importantly,
we are one of the few PROVEN network marketing companies in the
world.

Analysts predict that retailing as we know it will be
non-existent by the year 2015.

Sales on the internet exceeded $8 Billion in 1997, and is
predicted to grow over 40 TIMES in the next 5 years.  Our company
will be a major player in this market, giving you a chance to
capitalize on the enormous opportunity ahead.

Timing is everything in business, and right now your timing could
not be better.  This company has only recently been launched, and
we are looking for professional, action-oriented people who are
serious about success.  We know you’ll have questions and will
need more information, but if this sounds like the kind of
once-in-a-lifetime opportunity you’ve been waiting for ACT NOW!
Check out our corporate website for
more information, and then call today!!!

http://www.bigplanet.com
(800)915-9348