Subject: dma-ethernet cards...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Carrie Bowen <tnkrbell@honors.montana.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/05/1998 20:13:58
Hello,
	I'm trying to put together a system, and I need a new twisted pair
ethernet card.  I am a newbie at this sys-admin thing, so I don't really
know what cards are reliable or even if there are isa dma-capable ethernet
cards.  I have $40, and I'm open to suggestions. Help?
	If there are such cards (and they're within my price range) are
there any special considerations that I need to be aware of when
installing them with NetBSD?

And one last thing; I'm not on this mailing list, so if someone could put
me on the cc line, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Carrie Bowen

  ---------------Carrie Bowen  tnkrbell@rupert.oscs.montana.edu---------
  --  "The truth of the matter is, I talk to God all the time, and    --
  --   no offense, but he's never mentioned you." --Philip the Mouse  --