Subject: Re: NetBSD on Toshiba Libretto ?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Brazile <jason@sunra.csci.unt.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/04/1998 10:23:31
> >So has anyone running NetBSD on the Libretto (50 or higher)?
>
> Yes, I am. I've split the disk 50%/50% between 95 and NetBSD.
>
> christos

I have 2 related questions. I notice there is a simliarly sized
beast called the Mitsubishi Amity. Anyone have experience with
that? The nice thing is that it doesn't need a docking station for
external keyboard, vga, serial, parallel, but on the other hand it
only has a dual scan display.

The second question: What do people do about travelling with their
laptops to countries with different power? Do you order the laptop
manufacturer's power adaptor for each country? Its seems like you
wouldn't want to use those universal travel power adaptors that
claim to be only for hair dryers and irons and the like.

Jason