Subject: 1st.......last mail?<><><>>
To: None <milksexfree@yahoo.com>
From: None <milksexfree@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/03/1998 23:36:19
To be removed from this list please send e mail to removeemail@yahoomail.com and put
remove in the subject

It’ totally 100% live all the time. Audio,  Video and full Camera Control. It's all up to
you what happens.

 And right now you can try it for Free for 5 minutes and works great with AOL!
>From our own private studios, we have  more than 20 girls waiting to please you,
and only you. You'll see them, hear them, practically feel them!

No burned out ex-strippers or women old  enough to be your mother here. We
hire only young students and teens who've  never taken it off on-line before. Be a little
naughty, indulge your fantasies, our girls are here for you, and you only.

Our easy to use software brings live video and audio to your Windows PC without any
special equipment or video cards. The picture quality is fabulous and has FULL AUIIO!

Click HERE TO GET IT FREE