Subject: Re: CD Writer support on netbsd-i386?
To: None <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu, port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joerg Schilling <schilling@fokus.gmd.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/18/1998 21:13:02
>        I use cdrecord-1.6 under NetBSD/i386.  It works great!  If you ignore
>the author's grousing about the BSD subsystem, and make a slight
>modification to his bsd_scsi.c, you're in business.  I can send you a diff
>of that file for NetBSD/i386 if you like.
>-Brian

If you have a good solution, send it to me.

But remember that the SCSI transport interface if _not_ a cdrecord
special. It is used for "sformat" too and will in future be used for
other projects. If you make changes that only allow the interface to
be used with CD-ROM drives, it is not a good idea.

Joerg

http://www.fokus.gmd.de/usr/schilling	ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix