Subject: Re: CD Writer support on netbsd-i386?
To: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/17/1998 11:51:12
On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Brian Buhrow wrote:

: 	I use cdrecord-1.6 under NetBSD/i386.  It works great!  If you ignore
: the author's grousing about the BSD subsystem, and make a slight
: modification to his bsd_scsi.c, you're in business.  I can send you a diff
: of that file for NetBSD/i386 if you like.

Under NetBSD 1.3, you should need no special diffs if you use cdrecord from
the pkg system.

=====
===== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Bus. todd_vierling@xn.xerox.com)
== "There's a myth that there is a scarcity of justice to go around, so
== that if we extend justice to 'those people,' it will somehow erode the
== quality of justice everyone else receives."  -- Maria Price