Subject: Re: parity error on disk - system hung
To: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/14/1998 14:41:03
	Sounds like a loose cable or, perhaps, a loose power connector on one
of the drives.  The fact that it started mis-behaving after you moved it
makes me think one of the internal ribbon cables might be loose or, as I've
often seen, one of the drive power connectors.  Sounds like the system
tried to reset things and lost the disk completely.
-Brian