Subject: Keyboard lockup problem...?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/29/1998 00:28:56
Hi! A friend of mine is installing NetBSD on a spare box he's got, and he's
having a problem. He's booting from the stock 1.3 boot floppy, FWIW.

> I booted the 386 that has 20MB, it locks up the keyboard as soon as it
> does the hardware probe!

I remember this being discussed not long ago, but I don't remember if there
was a solution found. Also, I'm not sure what brand of hardware he's using.

Information would be appreciated! I can build him a custom kernel if there's
anything that'll help.

Thanks...

PS: If you could cc: replies to cmeeks@capecod.net, I'm sure my friend
would appreciate it. I'll summarize for him, at any rate.

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments