Subject: Re: FreeBSD JDK 1.1.5
To: Scott Telford <st@epcc.ed.ac.uk>
From: Scott Telford <st@epcc.ed.ac.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/15/1998 09:19:48
> Of course, you need some FreeBSD shared libs and ld.so - I can put the
> necessary stuff up for FTP if anyone's interested.

OK, I've had a few requests, so I've put "fbsdlibs.tar.gz" in /pub/st on
ftp.epcc.ed.ac.uk. There's also a "fbsdlibs.README" describing the
installation steps.

Note that I've only included the necessary libraries for JDK 1.1.5, this
isn't the full set of FreeBSD/XFree86 shared libs by any means.

--
Scott Telford                             "If 386BSD had been available when
Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre        I started on Linux, Linux would