Subject: wd0/wd1
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Gauthier <jgauthie@www.ctghub.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/14/1998 10:07:43
Forgive me if this list is strictly development and not for help on
installation or other such issues. If not, could someone tell a proper
list to post my question? (which is this:)

I recently started installing NetBSD, and got to the hard disk setup.
it finds wd0 and wd1. It asks me which drive i want to install to... well,
i selected wd0, and continued, however, what i really want to do is make
wd0 root and swap and make wd1 my /usr partition. I didn't see anyway to
do this with the installation program. Maybe i need to run /bin/sh and
format that disk by hand? Hrm, no, because it never asks me to do anything
with it during the installtion... This is NetBSD 1.3
Any help, or incite is appreciated...

				Cables To Go
	1501 Webster Street / Dayton, OH / 45044 / 1-800-506-9605
                Call... And leave your connections to us.

                           jgauthie@ctghub.com
                             Systems Analyst