Subject: wt driver (was Re: moving away from BROKEN_INDIRECT_CONFIG)
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/13/1998 18:58:34
In message <koivszy6LiYEE=kkhA@zelux6>, Matthias wrote:

-> The wt (ISA Archive Viper / Wangtek tape) driver
-> seems broken horribly. (port offset calculation)
-> Should be straightforward to fix - is there anybody
-> with such a device? (And did it work???)

I've got one, but it's in my attic.  If someone wanted to fix the driver and
test, I'd be willing to part with the card and tape drive (forever, no less 8-)
for the cost of shipping it.  (as many problems as I've had on occasion with
my exabyte, I at least have faith that I'll get the data back off the tape...
The qic-02 driver didn't inspire anywhere near that confidence in me...)

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                  rafal@mediaone.net