Subject: Re: tulip driver documentation
To: Greg Wohletz <greg@a211a.cs.unlv.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/10/1998 17:32:43
On Sat, 10 Jan 1998 16:33:31 -0800
 Greg Wohletz <greg@a211a.cs.unlv.edu> wrote:

 > Is there any documentation on the tulip (de) ethernet driver?  There
 > does not appear to be an associated man page.  What I'm interested in
 > is mediaopts stuff, specifically how to put the card in 100TX full-duplex
 > mode.

Yah, there needs to be a manual page for it... I was going to write one
for 1.3, but then I noticed the VAX's de manpage, and didn't have time
to resolve the conflict :-)

Anyhow:

	ifconfig de0 media 100tx mediaopt full-duplex

...should do it.

NAS: M/S 258-6                                       Work: +1 650 604 0935