Subject: Boot images with Dell keyboard fix for i386
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/08/1998 10:34:55
Because the keyboard freeze problem on some Dell machines made installing
NetBSD/i386 1.3 practically impossible on those machines, I have made boot
floppy images that contain a fix for this problem.

You can find these images in the pub/NetBSD/arch/i386/dell-1.3 on
ftp.netbsd.org (and its mirror sites after today). In this directory you
will also find the source patch, and a kern.tgz replacement, containing
a GENERIC kernel that has the fix.

Note that these new images are not an official release.

If you are using these images to install NetBSD/i386 on a Dell
machine, let me know if you are still having problems.

- Frank