Subject: Re: 1.3 is really annoying me now
To: perry@piermont.com, Tom I Helbekkmo <tih@Hamartun.Priv.NO>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/07/1998 16:42:55
	One of the things that I've wanted to do but have not yet done is to
make pfdisk, the little program Gordon Ross wrote, work under NetBSD.  He
designed it to work with various flavors of Unix, including Unixware and
SCO, and I've always wondered why we've never ported it to run under
NetBSD.  I don't know if this is what you had in mind Perry, but an
interface like that one would go over well in my book.
-Brian