Subject: X11 distribution with NetBSD 1.3
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/07/1998 14:36:24
	Just updated my laptop to 1.3 (including the new X) and have a
	couple of comments:

	     o XF86Setup is not included - previously with xf86 this has
	       made configuring the system considerably easier...
	       In fact I could not find any notes on how to setup X.
	       (I ended up using my old Config & server)

	     o The XF86_SVGA server does not have the XKEYBAORD extension.
	       I have both a UK keyboard plus a preference for making the
	       CapsLock key another Ctrl key, and the XKEYBAORD extension is
	       a very easy way of doing this.

	Thanks

		David/abs

- This will be a year of low profile for the dog people. Don't do anything
- business impulsive or make any grand decision. If you plan to expand
- your or career, do it slowly and gradually. your health will be stable
- as long as you exercise regularly. There might be temptation for
- affairs, resist it - don't risk losing your relationship or marriage.