Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.2 with 6.4 GB IDE disks?
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/06/1998 18:46:02
On Jan 6, Jukka Marin wrote
> Kernel config includes both wdc0 and wdc1, but as both disks have been
> connected to wdc0, I don't think kernel config could be the problem.

And you have wd* at wdc? drive ? , rigth ?
wd0 at wdc0 drive 0
wd1 at wdc0 drive 1
would work too.

> wdc0 at isa0 port 0x1f0-0x1f7 irq 14
> wd0 at wdc0 drive 0: <ST31720A>
> wd0: 1626MB, 3305 cyl, 16 head, 63 sec, 512 bytes/sec
> wd0: using 16-sector 16-bit pio transfers, lba addressing
> pc0 at isa0 port 0x60-0x6f irq 1: color

It really doesn't see anything at drive1.
I don't have more idea here.
You should try to add some printf's in wdcattach, so we can see why it doens'nt
detect the second drive (it's wdcattach which probes for drives, and call
config_found for each drive present).