Subject: Re: make in /usr/src/distrib/i386/floppies fails
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@quick.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/10/1997 22:05:05
>I'm updating my sources now - if this is still needed I'll PR it.

Ok, I PR'd some of that.  Now after updating to the current? tar_files
I get:

sysinst.lo: Undefined symbol `_run_prog_or_continue' referenced from text segment
sysinst.lo: Undefined symbol `_run_prog_or_die' referenced from text segment
sysinst.lo: Undefined symbol `_run_prog_or_die' referenced from text segment
sysinst.lo: Undefined symbol `_run_prog_or_die' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

So I assume I need to re-build my libs - but make build currently
dies with

+ make depend
===> csu
===> csu/i386
===> csu/c++
===> libarch
===> libarch/i386
===> libc
make: don't know how to make Lint_Ovfork.c. Stop
*** Error code 2

Which I understand has been fixed - so I'll wait for it to show
up...

--sjg