Subject: Survey: what IRQs are your PCMCIA cards using?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/29/1997 11:05:53
Hi folks...

I'm trying to get a feel for what IRQs are working for people's PCMCIA
cards.  In particular, I'm trying to come up with a good default IRQ
allocation mask.  The default of "ffff" doesn't work on NEC Versas,
because the first free IRQ is typically 10, which is reserved for
the docking station SCSI interface.

So, if you're running NetBSD 1.3_ALPHA on your laptop, could you
please mail me the output of dmesg(1) so that I can gather this
information?

Thanks!

NAS: M/S 258-6                                       Work: +1 650 604 0935