Subject: Re: 128Meg physical memory and beyond ...
To: None <rvb@sicily.odyssey.cs.cmu.edu>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/19/1997 15:41:28
1) Could you send-pr this so it will *not* be lost? Preferably with
   patches!

2) I suspect this might be too late to do this for 1.3 -- the cut is
   mere hours off, and as much as one would like to get every possible
   improvement in there comes the time to "shoot the engineers and
   ship". However, we are planning on doing our next release much
   sooner than the 18 month gap between the branch for 1.2 and 1.3. I
   would guess we'll start in on 1.4 only a few months after 1.3.

Perry