Subject: Re: pcvt (was: Re: Native NetBSD/i386 DTP software)
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/15/1997 10:53:54

> Jonathan Stone writes:
> > Perry Metzger writes:
> > >Given that it is now in use in the BeBox port (just committed today!),
> > >and that its ugly as sin, maybe a new MI console driver for all ports
> > >would be a Neat Thing.
> >
> > ISTR a general consensus to use wscons, as least as soon as CGD
> > decided it was clean enough for general consumption.
>
> Yeah, but wscons is now bogged down in License Limbo forever in all
> likelyhood, so we should probably start from a clean sheet of paper.

If 'core' ever bothered to answer their mail, it might no longer be in
"license limbo."  I'll do what I can to fix this, but you (or others)
cannot blame me for unresponsive leadership which can't even be
bothered to answer its e-mail.

If you're going to start "from a clean sheet of paper," I'd suggest
that the first thing to look at redesigning the leadership of this
project.

cgd