Subject: Unix-style keyboard for PC's?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/14/1997 00:36:57
Apologies for this not being exactly a NetBSD question ...

Does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes "Unix" style keyboards?

By "Unix" style, I mean one that has the Control key in the same row as the
A key, and the Caps lock key in the same row as the space bar.

If you do know where to get a keyboard like this, then I'd appreciate
knowing the manufacturer and the place where you bought it.

(I know, I could remap that in software ... but I'd like it to work
the same way when I occasionally have to use DOS to play the occasional
game :-) ).

--Ken