Subject: Boot Configuration
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@wheel.tiac.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/07/1997 10:31:40
   I've been happily running my NetBSD system for several years using
the old-style boot setup with no problem. However, I just bought a new
larger disk to use as my primary, and I'm having trouble getting it up
and running with the new two stage boot process. I have it fdisked
and disklabeled, and I tried adding OS-BS, but it still won't boot.
OS-BS just sits there in a loop. For now I have a floppy with the old
boot stuff that I've been using to start things, but that is somewhat
less than ideal.
   So does anyone have any suggestions? I'll include my disklabel
config below. A suggestion on what the partition table should look
like for this disk would be helpful. Thanks.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computing Arts