Subject: ftp => reboot
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John T Gasper <gasper+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/05/1997 15:31:48
First, I would like to thanks those who replied to my previous message
about the ed2 problem.  It was an IRQ conflict, which I've since
resolved.  I'm getting another problem now.  I'm trying to ftp the files
from ftp.netbsd.org and whenever I try to get a file I get the error:
panic ffs_valloc: dup alloc
and then the system reboots.  Any ideas??  Many thanks...

ps: I'm trying to install netbsd 1.2.1

Then anyone who leaves behind him a written manual, and likewise anyone
who receives it, in the belief that such writing will be clear and
certain, must be exceedingly simple-minded...

                                    -- Plato, Phaedrus