Subject: Re: NetBSD-current compile probs
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
From: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/28/1997 20:55:37
On Sat, 28 Jun 1997 19:59:21 +0930 (CST)  Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> I deleted the entire directory and downloaded the current source from
> ftp.netbsd.org. After this I was able to compile this package. I had a
> few problems with ftp.au.netbsd.org lately... as it seemed to be off
> line for a few times during sup... maybe this was the cause of all
> probs.

The host has been up for 12 days, but the site (a local university)
that it lives at has been "off the air" a couple of times recently.

>From the look of things at the time it was probably the fault of a
(major) ISP and not the fault of the university, but I don't have
details so had better not speculate further. :)

Giles

P.S. I don't run the host; I just have an account on it to maintain
the distribution of NetBSD source via CTM; see

	http://www.nemeton.com.au/netbsd/ctm.html

for details.