Subject: Re: Return of Son of Beneath The Planet of Connectix Virtual PC 1.0
To: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
From: Michael Peters <sailor@oro.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/23/1997 00:22:25
  Using LASTDRIVE = Z in your config.sys file should take care of the
drive problem.  Why Mr. Gates didn't just default to x number of drives
instead of making ppl specify is beyond me.  specifying 26 as opposed to 4
makes no appreciable performance difference.

--  Michael D. Peters
--  The /original/ Cyber Sailor
|Man invented alcohol,| Clothes make the man.  Naked | Reality is that which |
|God invented grass.  | people have little or no     | when you stop believ- |
|Who do you trust?    | impact on society.           | ing in it, doesn't go |
|-unknown             | -Mark Twain                  | away.                 |
|                     |                              | -Phillip K. Dick      |
|        I'll have seen everything when I see a Pregnant Barbie.  -Me        |
|  Michael D. Peters  | http://www.oro.net/~sailor   |      sailor@oro.net   |
^ZOverflow on /dev/null: Please empty the bit bucket.