Subject: 2 quick questions
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joel Reicher <void@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/07/1997 00:51:52
Firstly - Not that it matters, but why does the npx driver seem to be the
only one that doesn't print out its IRQ on initialisation?

Secondly - Where is the disklabel written? I have two disks, one
completely DOS and the other completely NetBSD, and I'm booting using
os-bs _beta_, which writes to some "hopefully unused" sectors on the
first track of the first disk, which in this case is my DOS disk. I can
mount it without a disklabel just fine, but it would be nice to have a
disklabel if I knew where the damn thing ends up.

TIA,
	- Joel Reicher