Subject: Re: Shared IRQs (WAS: Problems talking to Zoom internal at com3)
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@blackhole.arkham.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/22/1997 23:58:49
Jukka Marin drunkenly mumbled...

> On Thu, May 22, 1997 at 05:30:29PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > but then again, how many serial cards do you know that use PCI??
>
> The Cyclades card, at least. :-)

i was thinking more along the lines of "normal" serial cards, ones that would
forse you to even consider shared IRQs in the first place.  the Cyclades and
it's breathen give you many serial ports to play with and only one IRQ to
worry about. :)

cheers,

-brian

--
I'm asking because I've got two VS3100's in need of a real and pleasant to
use operating system.  (VMS is unpleasant and Ultrix is not a real OS).

		-Brian D Chase (asking about NetBSD support of the VS3100)