Subject: Re: Progresive networks Real Audio Server 3.0 FreeBSD 2_1_5 binary works very well with NetBSD 1.2/i386
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/20/1997 07:46:57
On Mon, May 19, 1997 at 07:57:59PM -0700, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	Is anyone interested in a webpage of 'emulation success storys'?
> 	Quite possibly with optional links to the people who might be
> 	able to provide hints for a given package?

I was (and am) going to do something like that.. anyone willing to sell
me some time?

What would be a good format?  Something like:

Class:			Office program suite (word proc, spreadsheets etc.)
Product:		Applixware/linux (http://www.redhat.com/)
Platform:		i386
NetBSD versions:	1.2 (needs a patch), 1.2.1, -current
Requirements:		For real use: 32+ MB RAM, requires 100+ MB of disk,
			a pentium system recommended
Functionality:		100% (everything seems to work ok)
Notes:			Gets slower when used for long time (reason unknown)
Reported by:		jmarin@jmp.fi
Other info:		Needs quite a few linux shared libraries (they all
			come with Applixware)

Is there some cgi program which could be used to add information to the
database or should we just maintain it manually?

  -jm

--

                       1503 kHz @ 22:30 EET DST Mon-Fri

                     ---> http://www.jmp.fi/~jmarin/ <---