Subject: Re: update and new problem
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@blackhole.arkham.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/19/1997 21:36:15
	So the same card worked under the same netbsd kernel on the 386?

	Hmm - have you tried chaning the card settings to match ed1 or ed2
	in the NetBSD/sys/arch/i386/conf/GENERIC file?

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'