Subject: Re: machine crashed, dumped, and is now *hosed*
To: Andrew Brown <codewarrior@daemon.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/06/1997 17:57:57

	Do you know what/where the original partitions were on the disk?
	If you can reset the disk label you should be able to check each
	partition in turn to determine which are salvagable.

	The DOS partition is probably a good place to begin (checking it
	under NetBSD).

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

    		       - Oakwood apartments -
     - $1300 a month and people steal your laundry - What a place -