Subject: Sendmail Problem Solved
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Ewert <Radio_1@geocities.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/03/1997 09:13:21
Thank you.  When I was tring to install X Windows I seem to have
replaced the library some how for NetBSD and I screwed up sendmail.  A
friend of mine helped me fix the problem though.  I still need some help
with X windows.  It doesn't like my monitor configuration or something
like that.  I have a Packerd Bell monitor (No Clue to the modle).  I ran
FS32Setup and selected what looked best for it but i still am not sure
what is the exact setting.  If you need I can create a account for
whoever to look at the system if you need it.
Thank You
Chris