Subject: Re: timeout updating leds with new keyboard
To: Keith Browne <tuxedo@interlog.com>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/23/1997 17:39:35
> I run XFree86, and I swap my left control key with my caps-lock key,
> and I use Emacs and a lot of Emacs-like command-line editing tools.
> As a result, I'm always over on the control key.  From time to time,
> my whole keyboard would just lock up; I couldn't type anything any
> more, even if I used mouse commands to exit X and return to the text
> console.

Totally unrelated, but could someone please tell me how to get to use
the win'95 keyboard's menu buttons under X?  Would be nice to use them
as hotkey qualifiers when starting up applications and tools..  I'm
using fvwm95.  (Might be a good idea to use private mail as this really
doesn't belong to this mailing list..)  Thanks.

  -jm

--

                     ---> http://www.jmp.fi/~jmarin/ <---