Subject: Re: my utility 486
To: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/06/1997 21:50:41
	Install DOS/Windows first (use fdisk to partition the disk
	into the apropriate areas), then pfdisk to setup the
	partition IDs and your favourite boot manager (I use OSBS
	for my win / NetBSD  setups - I would guess it would work
	with Linux & BSDI as well).

	I would expect you should be able to share swap between the
	un*xes by fiddling the disklabels, but windows might prove
	a problem...

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

Thought for : Loathing the way "Don't cry for me Argentina" has
  the day   : been bastardized by Madonna into a 'disco' song.