Subject: Re: ISA PnP boo-boo??
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@nyc.deshaw.com>
From: Rafal Boni <rkboni@concentric.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/28/1997 13:49:21
In message <E4pDHv.Fw.B.deputy@deshaw.com>, you write:

[...me, re: ISAPNP resetting my machine...]

-> Put the two files in sys/dev/isapnp and try running this from user space...
->
-> christos

	I get an immediate panic from isapnp_map ("isapnp_map: bugus bus space
	tag") and then the probe continues (is this right??) and I get a whole
	slew of "isapnp_map_readport: bogus bus space tag(isapnp_probe): trying
	port xxx" (I assume those should be separate messages, but they're
	scrunched together.)

	The port values start at 203 and go up by four's until 3ff.  Once this
	gets done, I get another "isapnp_map: bogus bus space tag" which is
	then followed by a slew of "isapnp_map_readport: bogus bus space tag
	isapnp0: Trying port xxxx".

	Finally I get, "isapnp0: no devices found" and a ": read port 0x0"
	as the last line of output.

--rafal