Subject: Mitsumi CD-ROM driver problem?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@cynjut.neonramp.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/20/1997 16:54:18
Has anyone done any work on the Mitsumi CD-ROM Driver lately?  Before
1.2-release, it worked flawlessly for playing Music CDs.  Now, it starts
and stops constantly.  The only reason I have this piece of "equipment"
is to play these while I work.  It probes just fine:

mcd0 at isa0 port 0x320-0x323 irq 10: model LU005S

Any ideas?
--
Dave Burgess  (The man of a thousand E-Mail addresses)
*bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom