Subject: Paul A Vixie: NetBSD/i386 1.2, 128MB, "mp_map full", help?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul A Vixie <paul@vix.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/12/1997 23:49:14
Thor Simon suggested that I forward this question to the port-i386 list.
A raw upgrade to -current is not in the cards -- these are embedded products
and they are a 19-hour plane flight from where I'm sitting.  If any of you
are presently consulting on NetBSD internals and have time available, I am
willing to hire the work needed to fix the problem below.