Subject: Re: AHA-1542 CF
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@unna.ping.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/20/1996 08:34:29
--==_Exmh_-16464073P

In message <199612190127.RAA12605@Pescadero.DSG.Stanford.EDU>you write:
> In fact, the ideal test is a machine with both a 1542 AHA *and*
> an ISA buslogic, but since NetBSD didn't support that  combination,
> it might be hard to find...

Anyone who wants to test and owns a buslogic can have my 1542CF for the cost
of
P&P from and to Germany for an undefinite timeslice (>6 months). After end of
test I would like to have it back for my museum ;-)

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_-16464073P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBMrpBhbA63tqjeAhZAQFrkwQArS2b/FvzVKBRNaCoYWHl9Ux+8grqpPfL
EPWrG9gkfGPEKbXLkOhxB62VbLbQSBjdzhrc86lI4TJBlh/9135xqXk7GMuQvq5E
WfEr/TM29O7gev5SLomGuj4h8GIukxn9RKdKifkgwOerAsQZLcdfXQDnuVAHte7x
vFia/E/5B3U=
=B2r1
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-16464073P--