Subject: Running Applix (linux version)?
To: NetBSD i386 <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/22/1996 16:18:06
Dear All,

What do I need to get from linux to run Applix under NetBSD 1.2?  Is anyone
running it already?  Any kernel tweaking needed?  Other special options than
COMPAT_LINUX?

Any help appreciated :-)

  -jm

P.S. I can post my first experiences here after getting it up and going, if
     there's interest.  Applix is an integrated office software package for
     several UNIX clones.  It includes a word processor, spreadsheet, etc.
     They are selling the educational edition for a low price and my wife
     was lucky to be able to buy a copy.. :-)  Now, if I just get it going
     under NetBSD...

--

                     ---> http://www.jmp.fi/~jmarin/ <---