Subject: Re: NetBSD vs. SoundBlaster 16PnP
To: Sujal Patel <smpatel@umiacs.umd.edu>
From: Andrew Cassin <acas@catt.rmit.edu.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/06/1996 17:22:42
Sujal Patel wrote:
> Someone ported my FreeBSD PnP driver to NetBSD & OpenBSD (but I frgot
> who).  You should check the OpenBSD commit log to find out who it was.
> The driver is messy (and an older version of my current work), but it
> will get you working.

Yes I grabbed the OpenBSD PnP support (which as you say was a port of
your code) and tried to port it to netbsd, but it needs <sys/extent.h>
and various functions which seem to be missing (find_emap() from memory??)

I dont think finishing it off would be too hard, but I dont have time to
look at it right now. Sure would be nice to make use of SB16pnp
with 1.2 tho!

ACAS