Subject: Onno's com driver brought up to -current..
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.medford.ma.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/26/1996 03:08:10
I needed this in order to run -current, so I did the work..

In ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/i386/sommerfeld-com-961026.tar.gz
you will find Onno van der Linden's revised com driver, ported forward
to NetBSD-current..

All changes to the com driver in -current (save some COMDEBUG stuff
which was ripped out in Onno's driver) are in there in some form or
another.

I've only beaten on it for about half an hour in its current form, but
it seems to work well enough with an ISDN `modem' connected at
115200bps through a ns16550 to a 486/33..

						- Bill