Subject: Re: Accelerated X not available for NetBSD anymore?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ralph Seichter <seichter@isc-inf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/16/1996 08:55:30
On 16 Oct 96, Matthias Scheler wrote:

> today I visited "http://www.xinside.com/" to get information about
> AccelX because I'm thinking about purchasing it. But I couldn't find
> any trace of a NetBSD version anymore. Does anybody know what
> happened? Did they stop the developement of the NetBSD version?

I made some inquiries about the NetBSD demo several weeks (make that
some months) ago, and an Xinside staff member repeatedly told me that
the NetBSD demo was planned but "not yet available, so sorry." He
also told me that Xinside was not planning to drop their NetBSD
development efforts. But nothing happened ever since.

   MfG,   Ralph
--
"Well, I'll be darned. I guess he *does* have a license to do that!" (GL)