Subject: Re: pcvt and fonts
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nathaniel D. Daw <daw@panix.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/06/1996 17:17:01
Matthieu Herrb <matthieu@laas.fr> writes:

> Even worse, PR#1391 asking for installation of pcvt_ioctl in
> /usr/include/machine is still open. Thus it will be impossible to
> compile XFree86 out of the box, because its default config supports
> both pccons and pcvt.

Interesting side note: I found out the hard way that it seems to be
impossible to build an XFree86 server to support only pcvt and not
pccons. Try it. It doesn't work -- no keyboard events are ever
posted. Anyone have any idea why this might be?

--
 .ok soda may be the preferred drink of other people, such as yourself.