Subject: Re: atapi driver for -current
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@Amiga.Mentasm.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/04/1996 21:38:26
> I too have the phase 1 problem, but it doesn't seem to affect anything=
=2E  I
> get it even on my working kernels.  But it seems you are SOL when you =
get
> the 'atapi=5Fexec=5Fcmd failed' error.  I get that when I don't have t=
he above
> set of debugging options.=20
>=20
>=20
=20
Has anyone tried getting two ATAPI CDROM drives working on wd1?  I have =
a Sony
2x as master and a Creative 4x (the older one, not a Sony drive) as slav=
e.  My
kernel recognizes both drives just fine, however, the second drives it t=
hings
is empty during boot.  When I try mounting the drive it says the drive i=
busy.
=20
-- Mister Gandalf.
=20
--
              Straight from the FOREVER crashing computer!

                              Mentasm FTP
                           HTTP coming soon!
              A3000, 68040/40mhz, 54megs, 3.1gig, Ethernet

                  CLCHAT SERVER!  us4.clchat.vapor.com

                         Mac, Unix, PC, Amiga