Subject: Best Pent MB/ASUS
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@Amiga.Mentasm.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/01/1996 21:05:18
I recently asked the list for their thoughts on the best Pent MB for Net=
BSD.=20
I have done some research and it seems many distributers have dropped AS=
US
becaus of flaws in their BIOS revisions.  Now, has anyone expierenced th=
is
with ASUS?

I am going for model P55TVP4, is this the suggested ASUS MB, or is there=
much better one?  We will be using an Adaptic card for SCSI and an ATI M=
ach64
for video with a 3c595 for ethernet.

-- Mark R. Buechler.

--
              Straight from the FOREVER crashing computer!

                              Mentasm FTP
                           HTTP coming soon!
              A3000, 68040/40mhz, 54megs, 3.1gig, Ethernet

                  CLCHAT SERVER!  us4.clchat.vapor.com

                         Mac, Unix, PC, Amiga