Subject: Re: 3c900 PCI ethernet card
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Y Ng <ayn@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/29/1996 14:26:58
I'm having similar problems with my 3c590 pci ethernet card.

the card just freezes when someone try to request a large number of packets
from my machine.

anyone here knows the solution to this problem???

/andrew

--
Andrew Y Ng <ayn@CMU.EDU> http://Ngbert.res.cmu.edu/~ayn/
Carnegie Mellon University; ECE major, Music minor