Subject: Re: Please, I still need help w/ MS-DOS partition
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ralph Seichter <zodiac@darkness.gun.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/01/1996 20:19:20
On 31.07.96, drochner@zelux6.zel.kfa-juelich.de (Matthias Drochner) wrote

> > I guess that's what I'm gonna do. NetBSD 1.1 runs very stable on my Amiga,
> > so I can afford to wait a little and then install release 1.2 on the PC.
>
> I'm afraid this will not help. I got this panic with -current some weeks ago.
> My solution was to remove the MSDOS partition :-)

Erm... That was *not* the answer I wanted to hear. (; I wonder if there's a
parition size under which NetBSD won't choke. A MS-DOS partition of 100-300
MB would probably be big enough to exchange data between Windows 95 and
NetBSD. This has probably been tried before, so where's the limit?
        _
     _ //
     \X/ Ralph
--
"Any similarity to actual events or persons, living, dead,
 or undead, is purely coincidental." (American Werewolf)